Integrative Disaster Recovery
The Integrative Disaster Recovery (IDR) solution includes consulting professional services as well as the IDR Manager software to help create a Disaster Recovery handbook to help you meet your business SLA goals.
We do this by designing a Disaster Recovery Handbook for your business and our IDR Manager SW allows you to always have the DR handbook up to date. The IT team can stay a step ahead in meeting the business disaster recovery plan and goals.
Tape Audit Tool for Spectrum Protect
The Tape Audit tool integrates with IBM Spectrum Protect to automate the scheduling of audit jobs, offering control and efficiency when auditing archived data. Ensure you are a step ahead when it comes to being able to recover business data by verifying data quality and integrity of your archived data.
Customers who use Spectrum Protect struggle when performing audits of a large number of tapes because they lack the automation. The verification of tapes at the object level to verify for logically corrupt data is a manual process that without any automation it can become a very tedious and resource limiting process.
Our Tape Audit Tool automates the tape verification to ensure data quality at time of recovery by:
- Connecting to Spectrum Protect to automate the overall audit process by
- Allowing the scheduling of audit jobs based on parameter selection; such as per server or storage pool and others.
- Checks legibility of tapes to look for errors by looking into each object to verify data is readable by Spectrum Protect to ensure data can be read again by the application.
Generates reports automatically or on demand.
On the VMware side, we offer the GetVMware services to help reduce complexity, optimize license usage and stay compliant to avoid VMware penalty fees.
Business partners look at using GetVMware services to take control of SW deals to
- Maximize VMware opportunities by uncovering new ELA opportunities
- Help customer stay in compliance – Reduce risk and save IT spending
- Better positioning for deal registrations
Because customers have a hard time when trying to get a clear picture of how they are utilizing their VMware license., they feel that despite using the MyVmware portal, they don’t have a clear picture of their license inventory and usage because there are different departments expanding so fast it’s hard to keep up with changes. They are concerned about compliance violation because they’ve failed to maintain accurate records of its use of the software.
How do we help Business Partners become trusted advisors and customers stay in compliance?
- Providing an overall picture of the VMware license inventory and inventory analysis – by looking at all available inventory data sets
- Give recommendation for license optimization and consolidation opportunities
- Detecting compliance violations so that your customer has the insight they need to negotiate, should their business go through an audit.
- Uncover ELA opportunities