On the VMware side, we offer the GetVMware services to help reduce complexity, optimize license usage and stay compliant to avoid VMware penalty fees.
Business partners look at using GetVMware services to take control of SW deals to
- Maximize VMware opportunities by uncovering new ELA opportunities
- Help customer stay in compliance – Reduce risk and save IT spending
- Better positioning for deal registrations
Because customers have a hard time when trying to get a clear picture of how they are utilizing their VMware license., they feel that despite using the MyVmware portal, they don’t have a clear picture of their license inventory and usage because there are different departments expanding so fast it’s hard to keep up with changes. They are concerned about compliance violation because they’ve failed to maintain accurate records of its use of the software.
How do we help Business Partners become trusted advisors and customers stay in compliance?
- Providing an overall picture of the VMware license inventory and inventory analysis – by looking at all available inventory data sets
- Give recommendation for license optimization and consolidation opportunities
- Detecting compliance violations so that your customer has the insight they need to negotiate, should their business go through an audit.
- Uncover ELA opportunities