SVA Software, Inc. Version 1.0 – 1 March 2019
Last Updated: 3/18/2019
SVA Software, Inc, is a subsidiary of a German company SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The Company, on its own or through third parties or agents, may collect and use Your personal information. Personal information includes information or data that can be used to identify You. Without limitation and depending upon applicable law,
this may include:
- Your name, email, address, and telephone number;
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- information that You provide to receive content from Us;
- information relevant to transactions with Us;
- information that You provide for the purpose of subscribing to communications from us;
- services or products purchased from Us;
- internet network activity on this Site;
- professional or employment-related information; and
- information that You provide for the purpose of contacting Us through the Site.
3. Non-Personal Information Collection
a. The Company, on its own or through third parties or agents, may collect and use Your non-personal information. This information and data does not specifically identify You as an individual. Without limitation and depending upon applicable law, such non-personal information may include:
- information from Your internet browser whenever You visit or use the Site (sometimes call “Log Data” or “Log Files”);
- preferred language options on the Site;
- Your IP address;
- Your internet service provider;
- Your referring and exit pages;
- Your operating system;
- which pages You visit on Our Site;
- the time and date of Your visit and use of Our pages; and additional statistical information.
b. Depending upon the applicable law, information that is otherwise non-personal information in certain jurisdictions may be considered personal information in other jurisdictions. If that is the case, We will treat that information as personal information for the appropriate jurisdiction and under the appropriate applicable law.
4. AGGREGATING AND COMBINING INFORMATION
- At times, We may aggregate certain personal information and/or non-personal information in a manner that does not identify You to determine information about Our customers, including where Our customers are located.
- We may also combine personal information with non-personal information. If We do so, we will treat such combined information as personal information.
5. Third Parties WORKING WITH US
The Company collects on its own, and employs third parties and third-party technology to assist with, transactions, marketing, and analytics. The Company and these third parties may collect personal information and non-personal information that is shared with Us regarding Your use of Our Site.
Affiliate companies of SVA may be considered third parties depending upon the applicable law. In the interest of transparency, We may share Your personal information with the following third parties for the purposes of fulfilling contractual obligations and conducting marketing to You:
6. USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
a. The Company may use Your personal information to:
- administer this Site;
- personalize the Site for You;
- enable Your access to use the Site and its services;
- conduct transactions and process services that You purchase;
- process payments and fulfill purchase requests;
- send You statements and invoices;
- send You promotional and marketing communications, including direct mail, direct email, and content;
- contact You; and
- address customer service issues You may have.
7. USING NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because non-personal information does not identify You, We may collect, use, and disclose non-personal information for any lawful purpose in Our sole discretion.
8. Cookies, Beacons, and Opting Out
- Third Party Tracking Tools
We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
ARRAffinitySameSite Windows Azure Web Site & ARRAffinity Windows Azure Web Sites, by default, use an ARRAffinity cookie to ensure subsequent requests from a user are routed back to the web site instance that the user initially connected to. In other words, Windows Azure Web Sites assumes that a web site is not stateless. This cookie improves the performance of the site usage and is essential.
- pll_language , this cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.
- DV (lifetime: 7 minutes), this cookie is used to store the user’s preferences and other information. This includes the preferred language, the number of search results displayed on the page and the decision whether or not to activate Google’s SafeSearch filter.
- NID (lifetime: 6 months), these Google cookies store information about user settings and information for Google Maps.
- 1P_JAR (lifetime: 6 months), this Google cookie is used to optimize advertising to provide ads that are relevant to users, improve campaign performance reports, or prevent a user from seeing the same ads multiple times.
- APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID and SSID cookies (lifetime: 2 years), these Google security cookies help authenticate the user, prevent fraudulent use of credentials and protect user data from unauthorized access.
Read more on forms authentication cookieSameSite in https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/dotnet/api/system.web.configuration.formsauthenticationconfiguration.cookiesamesite?view=netframework-4.8
Read more on session state cookieSameSite in https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/dotnet/api/system.web.configuration.sessionstatesection.cookiesamesite?view=netframework-4.8
- Log Information
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
- Service Providers We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
At times, We may send you marketing-related materials or emails. If at any time You wish to opt out of receiving marketing materials or emails from the Company, You may do so by contacting Us at email@example.com.
- The Company’s Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
- We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be fully familiar with the online services used by their children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child under 18 has provided Us with information without his or her consent, he or she should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As required by law, We will delete such information from Our files within a reasonable time.
- California minors under 18 years old may request the removal of any information that they posted to this Site by contacting email@example.com. Upon such request, the Company will anonymize or remove from public view any content posted by a minor to Our Site, unless required by law to retain such content or information.
10. SECURING YOUR DATA
The Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, disclosure, or alteration of Your personal information. The Company will store all the personal information You provide on its secure servers. While the Company will employ reasonable security practices to protect Your information, no method of storage or electronic transmission is 100% secure, and as such, the Company cannot guarantee absolute security of any information You have provided.
12. OTHER WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any other such websites and encourages You to review the privacy policies of those websites. This includes, but is not limited to, social media sites which are not affiliated with the Company.
13. DATA PRIVACY INQUIRIES AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If You believe the personal information we have for you is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer current, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can update, remove, or correct the information if appropriate to do so and required by law.
- Beginning January 1, 2020, California consumers will have a right to request deletion of their personal information or a right to a copy of their personal information for the twelve-month period before receipt of a verifiable consumer request. On or after that date, if You are a California consumer and wish to have Your personal information deleted or want to know more about the categories of personal information that We collect, the categories of sources from which Your personal information is collected, the business purpose for collection of Your personal information, the categories of third parties with whom We have shared Your personal information, or the specific pieces of personal information We have collected, please contact us via email@example.com or +1 (631) 926-3859. We will respond to Your request consistent with applicable law. For Your protection and as required by law, We may only implement requests for which we are able to verify Your identity. Please note that We do not sell Your personal information and We may only disclose Your personal information (as listed above) to a third party to assist with marketing and processing transactions related to Our services and/or products.
- If You would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, object, restrict, or delete personal information that You have provided to Us, or if You would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent any of these rights are provided to you by applicable law, including for the law of the EEA Countries), You may contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For individuals in the EEA Countries, We will respond to Your request consistent with applicable law.
- In Your request, please make clear what personal information You would like to have changed, whether You would like to have Your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let Us know what limitations You would like to put on Our use of Your personal information. For Your protection, We may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular email address that You use to send Us Your request, and We may need to verify Your identity and obtain other relevant information before implementing Your request. We will undertake Our best efforts to comply with Your request as soon as reasonably practicable and as required by law.
- For Site users in the EEA Countries, You may lodge a complaint with a data protection authority for Your country or region, or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs. For more information, please see the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Address: SVA Software, Inc., 401 Hackensack Avenue, 4th Fl, Hackensack, NJ 07601
Phone: +1 833 782 1234